Not Able to Confirm Email
The FitGrid Class App knows which classes you have taken by connecting your Class App account to the email addresses you have on file with studios. When you add an email address associated with one or more studios, we send a confirmation email to that email address to guarantee that it’s actually yours.
If you are not receiving the confirmation email: In order to ensure emails from FitGrid are received, it is important to mark all messages from "email@example.com" as important. By doing this they always go to your primary inbox instead of getting automatically filtered. Here's a guide for how to make this happen in the most popular email servers. Also make sure emails have not been marked as spam.
If you receive an error saying the email address has already been confirmed: This may mean that email address has already been linked to a different Class App account. Email addresses can only be linked to one Class App account at a time.
You will need to remove this email address from all other Class App account before you can confirm it. Here’s how:
- Log into your old Class App account. Tap on your picture in the upper-left corner of the app’s Home screen to access your settings. In the section labeled “Your Studios”, tap the ellipses (...) next to the email you wish to remove. Tap “Remove Email”.
- If you are unable to access your old Class App account, contact the FitGrid Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your email address has been removed from all other Class App accounts, log into your new Class App account. Tap on your picture in the upper-left corner of the app’s Home screen to access your settings. Select “Add Email Associated With Studios” and enter your email address. Tap “Send Activation Link”. Then open your email inbox, locate the confirmation email, and follow the instructions enclosed.
Not Able to Register, Receiving Error Message
FitGrid has multiple applications: FitGrid Pro for Instructors, Studio for Managers, and Class App for Customers. If you receive an error when trying to register for the Class App that you are not able to register and/or that your access credentials are invalid, this may mean the email you are registering with has been previously registered for the Pro or Studio applications.
The email for the Class App must be different from these other applications. Please register with a different email. You can still use the initial email when connecting studios to your profile.
Not Able to Reserve Classes
There are a few reasons you may be running into trouble booking classes:
- If the “Reserve Class” button is translucent and cannot be tapped, the studio may have disabled booking through the Class App.
- If you tap “Reserve Class” and receive a message stating that you don’t have an eligible pricing option, confirm that you have an active package or membership at that studio. The Class App will not let you reserve spots in classes unpaid.
- If you tap “Reserve Class” and receive a message stating that you don’t have an eligible pricing option—but you know that this isn’t accurate—double-check that your Class App account is connected to this studio. Tap on your picture in the upper-left corner of the app’s Home screen to access your settings. Then scroll to the section labeled “Your Studios” and make sure the studio where you are trying to book is listed
- If you have a monthly membership, because the Class App does not allow unpaid reservations, you will not be able to schedule classes after your billing period. For example, it is the 5th of the month and your bill date is on the 15th of each month. You will not be able to reserve classes past the 15th until the billing date has passed and you have paid for the next month.
Confirmed Email But Not Sure it Worked
If you have confirmed the email and the Class App has not refreshed, try logging out and back in. This will reload the app and you should be able to see your studio linked.
How to Change Password
To change your password in the Class App:
- Click on your image in the left corner
- Scroll down to “settings”
- Click “change password”