If you're a fan of fitness looking to connect with new friends, stay in touch with old ones, discover new fitness classes, or commit to a routine... the FitGrid app is for you. It's a booking, workout tracking, messaging and social network app based around the way you choose to exercise and socialize. The app is available to anyone, anytime, anywhere on earth.
Here's how to get started:
- Find the FitGrid Class App in the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
- Note that FitGrid actually has two apps–make sure to select the FitGrid Class App. The FitGrid Pro App provides tools for fitness instructors and requires an invitation to use.
- Download and open the app.
- If you already have a FitGrid account, click "Login." Otherwise, you can sign up using a Facebook account or an email address.
- To begin, the app will ask you to fill out basic account information and a survey (should take about 3 minutes) that will allow FitGrid to begin suggesting Instructors and Friends right away.
That's it! Once you're inside the app, you can use our Getting Started guide to help you better understand what you can do with FitGrid and how to get around.